Alberta Residents Rate
Alberta, its time to plan a getaway to come visit your amazing backyard!
Special discounted accommodation rates are available for residents of Alberta. Government issued Identification with Alberta residence required.
Charltons Banff accommodation includes complementary breakfast, parking and WIFI.
- Government issued Alberta Photo Identification must be shown upon arrival and name must match name of reservation to obtain discounted rate.
- Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates may apply
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy and subject to applicable taxes
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or group rates
- Offer is not valid for reservations made through 3rd party websites or rooming lists
- Photo credit - Paul Zizka
Ski and Stay
Head to the Hills. Package includes a 1 day ski ticket (per registered adult) for one of Banff's Premier Ski Resorts.LEARN MORE
Rocky Mountain Relaxation Package
Take away a relaxing gift box from Rocky Mountain Soap CompanyLEARN MORE
Stay and Save
Special accommodation rates for minimum 2 or 3 night staysLEARN MORE
“I took my sister on a trip to Banff as a "pre-wedding" gift. When I made my reservation, I mentioned she was about to get married and asked if they could provide just a small note of congratulations. They went above and beyond and not only wrote a lovely note, but also gifted us with truffle chocolates and sparkling wine! The stay was great, the room was clean and cozy - I was very happy and grateful they made our stay so nice.”-, S2019
“This was my second time staying at Charlton's in Banff. We are usually needing two bedrooms and their suite set up for this is perfect. The place is really nice and we love how they have the two patio areas that you can enjoy on the second level, and the staff were very friendly and helpful :) I would definitely recommend Charlton's!”-, Carolyn, Ontario Canada
“This was our first visit to Banff and the Charlton’s Banff Hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was clean and comfortable and the location of the hotel was excellent. The front desk personnel were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again the next time we visit the area. ”-Great Stay, cathymbarber, Utah, US