Commitment to Health & Safety
- June 08, 2020
The health and safety of our team and guests is our priority. We have always maintained a high level of cleanliness at our properties and in light of this current situation, we have taken additional steps to ensure our cleaning protocols address all aspects of the hotel environment that will keep everyone safe and healthy.
Below are just a few of the initiatives in place to ensure we protect our team and our guests during your stay with us:
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout the hotel.
- Increased frequency in cleaning and disinfecting in all public spaces with a focus on high touch areas.
- Guest rooms are thoroughly sanitized. Detailed cleaning protocols have been implemented.
- Housekeeping Service for guest rooms will be done upon request on the third (3rd) day of your stay and only be conducted when the room is vacated.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the lobby area for guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Enhanced food and beverage safety standards.
- To ensure our guests' safety, our Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna are currently closed due to COVID. We will reopen these amenities as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Team members are trained on the new protocols to ensure everyone is diligent.
- Screening for symptoms will be done at the beginning of each shift for our team members prior to starting work.
- Back of House areas are frequently sanitized and team members wear the appropriate protective equipment.
- Indoor Pool, Hot Tub & Steam Room remain closed at this time
As we move forward in this still uncertain environment, awareness is important, therefore we all need to take the necessary precautions to keep our community safe. We kindly ask if you exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been in contact with anyone you know that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please cancel your reservation, we will be pleased to assist with re-booking for a later date.
“I took my sister on a trip to Banff as a "pre-wedding" gift. When I made my reservation, I mentioned she was about to get married and asked if they could provide just a small note of congratulations. They went above and beyond and not only wrote a lovely note, but also gifted us with truffle chocolates and sparkling wine! The stay was great, the room was clean and cozy - I was very happy and grateful they made our stay so nice.”-, S2019
“This was my second time staying at Charlton's in Banff. We are usually needing two bedrooms and their suite set up for this is perfect. The place is really nice and we love how they have the two patio areas that you can enjoy on the second level, and the staff were very friendly and helpful :) I would definitely recommend Charlton's!”-, Carolyn, Ontario Canada
“This was our first visit to Banff and the Charlton’s Banff Hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was clean and comfortable and the location of the hotel was excellent. The front desk personnel were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again the next time we visit the area. ”-Great Stay, cathymbarber, Utah, US