Covid 19 Measures in Effect at Charltons Banff
- March 01, 2021
March 1, 2021
The pool and hot tub area are open with strict regulations on capacity still in place. Reservations to use the area must be made same day, in person with the front desk. Capacity is limited to one household cohort for a 30 swim time slot. Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee that all guests will be able to secure a reservation for the space during peak times (evenings and weekends). We are doing our best to accommodate as many guests as possible while remaining in compliance with Alberta Health Services guidelines for our business.
Other measures in effect that we want to make you aware of prior to your arrival are:
- Masks are required in all public indoor spaces in Banff as well as in the designated outdoor area of the Town of Banff which includes all of Banff Avenue, Bear Street and Lynx Street. This includes when entering the lobby, elevator and when entering or picking up orders at the restaurant.
- Social Distancing will be practiced in the lobby and throughout the hotel with indication markers in place.
- Housekeeping Service for guest rooms staying multiple nights will be offered for stays of more than 3 nights. Servicing will be completed while the room is vacated to allow for physical distancing.
- Coffee & Tea in room amenities are available upon request only. If you would like this complimentary service, please make the request with our Front Desk Team.
- To limit contact at time of check in, we require a credit card authorization to establish an in-house account.
- For your dining convenience, our Evergreen Restaurant located in Royal Canadian Lodge 459 Banff, Avenue (1/2 block away from Charltons Banff) offers guest room delivery to guests at Charltons Banff. Service in the dining room is also available with seatings limited to a maximum of 6 persons from the same household. Breakfast runs from 7 am-10 am daily. Dinner is available 4 pm- 9 pm Wednesday - Sunday.
All travelers should make themselves aware of international or provincial travel restrictions prior to their trip. Those who have recently arrived or returned to Canada must complete the mandatory self-isolation period before arriving at Charltons Banff.
If you exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19 or have recently been in contact with anyone you know that has been diagnosed with Covid-19, please cancel your reservation. We will be pleased to assist with re-booking for a later date.
Charltons Banff, as always, is committed to ensuring the Health and Safety of our guests, our employees and our community.
- January 21, 2021
If the time is right for you to visit and explore Banff we have some great ideas and offers to help with your plan.
- October 26, 2020
Summer has left us and fall only stayed for a couple of weeks. Now we are faced with early snow and cool temps... but beautiful scenery! Finding things to do in this 'shoulder season' can seem daunting, but it's actually a great time to experience many unique activities, great dining and scenery.
“I took my sister on a trip to Banff as a "pre-wedding" gift. When I made my reservation, I mentioned she was about to get married and asked if they could provide just a small note of congratulations. They went above and beyond and not only wrote a lovely note, but also gifted us with truffle chocolates and sparkling wine! The stay was great, the room was clean and cozy - I was very happy and grateful they made our stay so nice.”-, S2019
“This was my second time staying at Charlton's in Banff. We are usually needing two bedrooms and their suite set up for this is perfect. The place is really nice and we love how they have the two patio areas that you can enjoy on the second level, and the staff were very friendly and helpful :) I would definitely recommend Charlton's!”-, Carolyn, Ontario Canada
“This was our first visit to Banff and the Charlton’s Banff Hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was clean and comfortable and the location of the hotel was excellent. The front desk personnel were very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again the next time we visit the area. ”-Great Stay, cathymbarber, Utah, US